Training your team
Although PromoVeritas are the experts at making sure all types of promotions run compliantly from start to finish, we also believe in sharing.
We want to ensure that the industry operates to high standards and avoids the need for outside regulation or interference. For this reason we are happy to share our knowledge of how to do things right with your team - from online to on-pack, from cloud-based to overseas promotions – so that your team will undestand the basics and be able to protect your promotion and your reputation.
Our Training Session covers all aspects of the ASA CAP Codes and Laws that your team should be aware of in an engaging, informative 60-70 minutes packed with great advice and tips. The cost is normally £300 but we offer it complimentary to our existing clients and valid prospects too. We can either come to your offices or organise a webinar instead.
We will cover:
- The basics on Sales Promotion laws and codes – CAP Codes, Gambling Act and Consumer Protection Regulations
- The 10 things that must be included in Terms & Conditions
- Recommended best practice: from T & Cs to winner selection and management
- Applying the rules to Experiential, On pack, Digital and Social Media promotions
- Portman Rules (for alcohol marketing if relevant)
- Identifying and preventing fraudulent entries and dealing with Compers and Scampers.
- Managing cross-border or multi-national promotions (if relevant)
- The risks of Social Media and phone voting campaigns
- Protecting voucher, coupon and scratch card promotions
- Any questions you have about promotions you are running
Some feedback from our delegates;
"Just wanted to say thanks again for you time today, the workshop was not just extremely useful but fun too! Also, was great to catch up about the finances and make sure we are both fully aware of the situation and are looking to get things in order."
"Wanted to let you how good (and free) your talk was and that we’d highly recommend it….one of the best we’ve been given."
"The presentation was both informative and entertaining and it was great to be able to get your expertise on so many niggling questions."
"Made me realise I was quite ignorant in terms of competitions!"
"Really good, a nice clear presentation that didn’t drag too long."
"Really informative session. Jeremy was brilliant and explained all the legalities in simple terms so it was easy to understand. I’ll certainly keep him in mind when holding any upcoming competitions."
"I thought it was very interesting, very well-presented and I think flagged a LOT of potential/existing issues."
" A very useful session. The real-life examples were particularly helpful for demonstrating the easy traps to fall into."
To book a Training Session or to find out more email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 301 7360.