We think that PromoVeritas is a great place to work, after all we create countless happy winners every single day.
Our team consists of project managers, client relationship managers, data security experts, lawyers and marketers. Based in North West London, we are a friendly, talented and motivated team who create the very best promotions all over the world.
We are always looking to recruit high-calibre individuals who share our passion, our integrity and our commitment to discovering all there is to know about promotions.
Salary: £45,000 – £50,000 pro rata + generous bonus scheme and benefits
Duration: 3 months (up to 6 months) 5 days a week.
We are looking for someone with significant experience in resource management, both practice and systems and processes, within a fast-paced high-volume environment, preferably a creative agency. You will be expected to ‘hit the ground running’ and help us to design a new, improved Project Management / Resourcing tool, (we currently use Paprika and various spreadsheets) whilst planning a steady flow of incoming projects as business as usual!
You’ll be able to analyse, create and implement new operational resource management methods enabling business as usual staff to maintain and adjust on an ongoing basis. So, you’ll have performed a design and delivery role in multiple organisations or have made a career as a “trouble -shooter”, tailoring and introducing solution/s to each business’s needs before moving on to your next assignment.
The incumbent Operations Manager – Planning will remain in post to assist, and currently assigns staff to an average of 90 projects a month with varying levels of complexity, timeframes (notice and duration) and tasks. Scheduling and project planning is then undertaken by the staff members allocated to individual projects.
The primary purpose of this role is to create and implement a new standardised workflow process specific to the PromoVeritas business mix and future needs, most probably using Microsoft Dynamics, and will be responsible for integrating project allocation, resource methods, project scheduling and the internal project opportunity approval process.
Salary: £28-33K (DOE) + generous bonus scheme and benefits
- Drafting quality sets of promotional Terms & Conditions for prize draws, instant wins and competitions etc. in response to briefs from internal client managers. Key is to take a pragmatic approach, blending the needs of the law with the practical needs of the promotional mechanic.
- Conduct legal research into the laws of overseas countries where clients want to run their activities.
- Be responsible for updating colleagues on changes in laws and codes as well as relevant ASA adjudications, through monthly briefing notes.
- Supporting data protection training within the company and other changes in promotional law.
- Take ownership of company contract reviews