Instant win promotions are often the most captivating and inventive way to engage with customers.
Just imagine the thrill of finding a hidden golden ticket in your bar of chocolate. Or a pack of cheese spread that says “You have won’ when you open it, or discovering a special unique code inside a pack that leads toa prize.
But with this excitement comes risk to your brand. How can you ensure that exactly the right number of winning packs have been produced, how do you guard against false claims and how do you meet the requirements of the CAP Code 8.25 that states that, always with an eye to integrity and independence, says that winning tickets should “be awarded on a fair and random basis, and verification must take the form of an independently audited statement that all prizes have been distributed…in that manner”.
With high value prizes, brands need to be aware of the potential areas of fraud or risk and put checks in place to ensure that everything is secure – from the printing of the tickets to the website where codes are entered.
Our Operations team and nationwide network of carefully selected auditors can manage the whole process from start to finish. This might include:
- Generating guaranteed unique codes
- Supervising the printing of codes, golden tickets or scratchcards
- Development of unique replica items such as golden chocolate bars or talking packs
- Secure and random seeding of winning packs, cards etc
- Integrity and system checks on websites
- Verifying all prize claims
- Prize winner management