Always be in the know
PromoVeritas may be experts at promotional and marketing compliance but we are also big believers in sharing what we know.
The creativity and development of the marketing industry is best when there is the minimum of outside regulation and interference. Making mistakes is costly and draws the attention of Government and consumer watchdogs who could make the rules even stricter.
For this reason we are happy to share our knowledge of how to do things right with our brands and their agencies – from online to on-pack, from cloud-based to overseas promotions – so that they can learn how to protect marketing campaigns, promotions and reputations.
Our regular ‘Be in the know’ Breakfast Briefings involve top industry experts and are a great way to discover the latest rules and best practice on different aspects of marketing. We cover a range of subjects from High Fat Salt and Sugar advertising to Data Protection to Social Media promotions and much more to keep our clients on top of industry issues.
Here’s a peak at our recent Influencer Marketing Breakfast Briefing to give you an idea of how informal and engaging they can be. Click the picture below and you will be directed to our short video.
Our Training Session covers the main aspects of the Codes and Laws that your team should be aware of and is tailored to suit your requirements. It is an engaging and interactive 60-minute session packed with great advice and tips. The cost is £300 but it is offered complimentary to our existing clients and valid prospects.
Some of the things we will cover:
- The basics on Sales Promotion laws and codes – CAP Codes, Gambling Act and Consumer Protection Regulations, Portman rules for alcohol marketing
- Recommended promotional best practice: from T&C’s to winner selection and management
- Applying the rules to On pack, Digital and Social Media promotions
- Managing cross-border or multi-national promotions
- The risks of Social Media and phone voting campaigns
- Any questions you have about promotions you are running
Get in touch to join our next event or book a complimentary Training Session