Always be in the know. PromoVeritas may be experts at promotional and marketing compliance but we are also big believers in sharing what we know.
Our regular ‘Be in the know’ Breakfast Briefings involve top industry experts and are a great way to discover the latest rules and best practice on different aspects of marketing. We cover a range of subjects to keep our clients on top of industry issues.
Next “Be in the know” event:
The Secrets to running Successful Competitions
Thursday 29th March
Langan’s Brasserie, Stratton Street, London W1J 8LB
Discover how to run successful online and offline competitions that don’t break the rules. Join us on Thursday 29th March for a complimentary Breakfast Briefing where, together with the ASA, we will take you through what makes winning competitions.
To reserve a place please email email@example.com.
Other upcoming events
- GDPR for Marketers – April tbd
- Successful Influencer Marketing Campaigns – June tbd
- Innovation in Marketing Promotions – tbd
The creativity and development of the marketing industry is best when there is the minimum of outside regulation and interference. Making mistakes is costly and draws the attention of Government and consumer watchdogs who could make the rules even stricter.
For this reason we are happy to share our knowledge of how to do things right with our brands and their agencies – from online to on-pack, from cloud-based to overseas promotions – so that they can learn how to protect marketing campaigns, promotions and reputations.
Our Training Session covers the main aspects of the Codes and Laws that your team should be aware of and is tailored to suit your requirements. It is an engaging and interactive 60-minute session packed with great advice and tips. The cost is £300 but it is offered complimentary to our existing clients and valid prospects.
Some of the things we will cover:
- The basics on Sales Promotion laws and codes – CAP Codes, Gambling Act and Consumer Protection Regulations, Portman rules for alcohol marketing
- Recommended promotional best practice: from T&C’s to winner selection and management
- Applying the rules to On pack, Digital and Social Media promotions
- Managing cross-border or multi-national promotions
- The risks of Social Media and phone voting campaigns
- Any questions you have about promotions you are running
General Data Protection, or GDPR, will come into effect in May 2018 and is another subject that we offer tailored training for.
Promoveritas’s GDPR workshop was an incredibly valuable session for OVO’s marketing team. They provided a very comprehensive overview and helped us understand exactly what we need to do in order to become fully compliant by May 2018.
Melanie Seasons, OVO Energy