Our Website Terms and Conditions
- This Site is owned by PromoVeritas Ltd (the “Company”, “PromoVeritas”, “we” or “us”) whose registered office is at Monument House, 215 Marsh Road, London HA5 5NE and our company registration number is 4437132.
- These Terms and Conditions govern your use of this website and by accessing this website you agree to be bound by them. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use the website.
- Ownership of rights: All rights in this website are owned by PromoVeritas. No person may copy, modify, transmit, distribute, display, reproduce, publish, license or create works from any part of this material or otherwise use it for any public or commercial use without the prior express written permission of PromoVeritas. The names, logos and images on this website which identify PromoVeritas and its products and services are proprietary marks of PromoVeritas. The products described in this website may be subject to other intellectual property rights reserved by PromoVeritas.
a. PromoVeritas has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website. However, neither PromoVeritas nor any third-party supplier of PromoVeritas products accepts responsibility for your reliance on any information on this website.
b. PromoVeritas has a policy of continuous improvement and reserves the right to make changes to its services without notice.
c. You should not solely rely on information from this website to make any decision or take any action.
d. PromoVeritas reserves the right to alter the content of this website at any time.
- Viruses and your computer. We make every reasonable effort to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any websites accessible through it will not cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have appropriate software to deal with potential threats and issues. We shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of using this website.
- Links to other websites.
a. From time to time we may place links on this website to other websites (“the Websites”) that we think you may want to visit. We do not vet the Websites and do not have any control over their content.
b. We make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness or suitability for any purpose of the content published on the Websites.
c. We do not examine or edit the use to which you or others put the Websites or the nature of the content or information being accessed.
d. You accept that to the fullest extent possible we are excluded from all liability of any kind arising from your use or reliance on content or information appearing on the Websites.
- Changes to legal notices: We reserve the right to revise these Terms & Conditions from time to time and you should look through them as often as possible. Your use of this website after a change has been made signifies your acceptance of the revised terms.
- Use of this website from outside the UK: Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are displayed solely for the purposes of promoting PromoVeritas products available in the United Kingdom.
a. PromoVeritas makes no representation that any services referred to on this website are appropriate for use in or available outside of the UK.
b. Those who choose to access this site from locations outside the United Kingdom are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- Promotions: From time to time we run competitions, prizes draws or other promotions via this website. These will have their own separate terms and conditions and you should make yourself familiar with them prior to participation.
- Law, jurisdiction and language: This website, any content contained herein and any contract brought into being as a result of usage of this website are governed by and are to be construed in accordance with English Law. The parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. All contracts are concluded in English. If any of these terms are found to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then to the extent of such illegality, invalidity or unenforceability, such terms shall be deleted and severed from the website terms. The remaining enforceable terms shall continue in full force and effect and continue to be binding. Nothing in these terms shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or shall affect your statutory rights if you are a consumer.
PromoVeritas is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
PromoVeritas may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 24th March 2017.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- full name and job title;
- IP address and other data associated with your computer
- contact information including email address;
- demographic information such as postcode & company;
- other information relevant to your enquiry;
What we do with the information we gather:
We ask for this information in order to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons unless we have your express prior permission:
- Internal record keeping;
- We may use the information to improve our products and services;
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided; and
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes;
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Data Request, PO Box 704, Pinner HA5 9PF.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly endeavour to correct any information found to be incorrect.