We think that PromoVeritas is a great place to work, after all we create countless happy winners every single day.
Our team consists of project managers, client relationship managers, data security experts, lawyers and marketers. Based in North West London, we are a friendly, talented and motivated team who create the very best promotions all over the world.
We are always looking to recruit high-calibre individuals who share our passion, our integrity and our commitment to discovering all there is to know about promotions.
We are always looking for skilled Client Managers, those who can juggle the challenges of delivering exciting client projects whilst seeking to add value and able to spot the next big opportunity. We have a world beating range of clients, across a variety of sectors, and too much work for the current team!
Salary: £24,000 – £29,000 depending on experience plus generous bonus scheme, options of Childcare vouchers, bicycle scheme, Private Health Scheme
Hours: 9.00am – 5.30pm Monday – Friday
To provide a responsive and crucial function in the planning and implementation of legal services for consumer promotions from drafting Terms & Conditions, undertaking overseas legal reviews, through to creating privacy policies, legal waivers and consent documentation whilst identifying and managing risks.
This is a role that is ideal for someone who has decided not to obtain, or been unable to obtain, a training contract, but still wants to build their legal skills and knowledge in a less formal manner. The role requires a strong focus on detail, creative thinking (for what has not been briefed but should have been) and client servicing (communicating with our external client contacts to help manage and meet their expectations).
- To provide a responsive and crucial function in the planning and implementation of legal services for consumer promotions from drafting Terms & Conditions, undertaking overseas legal reviews, through to creating privacy policies, legal waivers and consent documentation whilst identifying and managing risks.
- To manage and deliver legal services on multiple allocated projects concurrently to ensure effective and efficient implementation of consumer promotions for our clients.
- Review client briefs for legal services, qualifying information / highlighting any gaps in information before proceeding
- Draft Terms & Conditions and other legal documents to cover all necessary areas of risk and appropriately tailored to the promotional mechanic and client requirements
- Plan and implement legal reviews including; briefing to international legal suppliers, purchasing, managing timelines, interpreting responses, drafting reports and implementing registrations
- Create materials to maintain and update colleague’s knowledge on assigned subject matters covering codes, laws and ASA rulings.
- Collaborate with colleagues across the business to provide a seamless client experience.
Legal Executive Requirements:
- A degree (achieving 2.1 or higher) plus 6-12 months’ work experience where you have developed legal knowledge, or
- A Level education (at least 2 of these subjects at grade B: Maths/ Science, English and History) plus at least 1 years’ experience within a previous role where you have developed legal knowledge
- Thrives and excels with performing non-routine work; quickly identifies and applies logic to new information
- Able to multi task, managing different requirements concurrently whilst achieving deadlines
- Excellent written communication skills.
- High level of client care
- Proficient Microsoft Office user (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) with good keyboard skills.
- Strong knowledge of how to use different social media platforms
Client Relationship Manager
Salary: £26,000 – £35,000 depending on experience plus generous bonus scheme, options of Childcare vouchers, bicycle scheme, Private Health Scheme
Hours: 9.00am – 5.30pm Monday – Friday
- Manage a portfolio of 40-60 clients made up of both agencies (advertising, PR, digital) and brands / promoters direct to meet Gross Margin targets.
- Maximise revenue potential from the portfolio through a regular planned and close ongoing contact with all levels of client contacts (marketing and legal), and gain a good understanding of their business needs creating a strong mutual working relationship. Aim is to become their trusted advisor and the go-to people for all aspects of promotional consultancy.
- Use strong consultative selling skills to add value to a basic client brief– upsell and cross-sell additional services.
- Take ownership of the resulting client briefs, pulling in support from other colleagues as necessary, drafting the pricing and all communication with the client.
- Provide quality handover and work closely with internal Operations and Legal teams to ensure a seamless delivery of the project, checking in along the way to ensure project is run in full compliance with codes, regulations and company practices.
- Work at all times in a professional, efficient manner with integrity and care for both the big picture (meeting client objectives) and the detail (such as wording of a proposed web banner or poster). See the unseen, ask the unasked questions.
- Build excellent self-knowledge of the sector and the main codes/principles.
- Demonstrate awareness of PromoVeritas brand values.
Client Relationship Manager Requirements:
- Previous experience in a consultative sales focussed role probably in a media/ marketing / management consultancy environment
- Be an excellent communicator: persuasive telephone, written and face-to-face English language skills
- Be able to handle a wide range of clients of all types and levels in a quality manner
- Be passionate about quality and attention to detail
- Be able to go wide within the existing portfolio of clients: finding more contacts and expanding our service offering
- Be genuinely interested in promotions and marketing in general
- Be commercially aware – able to tailor and construct well thought through business proposal documents
- Be strong and determined with a proven ability of achieving targets and objectives
- Be capable of multi-tasking, organising and prioritising own workload and coordinating with others within the team, e.g. Project Managers and Legal
- Be an excellent negotiator – able to add value to a discussion or a project
Client Development Executive
Salary: £24,000 to £26,000, plus company performance related bonus
Hours: 9:00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
- Take ownership of client projects internally to ensure that they are delivered on time and to a high standard.
- Conducting telephone and face to face meetings with clients about potential and ongoing projects.
- Responsible for Gross Margin target that will require you to win repeat business from new clients and increase the services they buy from us.
- Required to make between 20-30 “warm” outbound calls to previously trading or currently trading accounts to search for new projects.
- 50%: dealing with inbound clients from the client development team. This includes writing detailed bespoke proposals, meetings about projects and maintaining regular contact with the client and internal teams to ensure the projects proceed well.
- 25%: new business, focused on clients that already know of PromoVeritas and you will be required to stay in regular contact so as to be updated on their upcoming potential projects.
- 25%: learning and personal development. You will be expected to learn the laws and regulations for promotions. Work with the client development team, client management team, operations team, legal and management team to understand how promotions can be run and what risks could arise from our projects so as to advise the client on alternatives.
Client Development Executive Requirements:
- Be an excellent communicator, both over the phone and face to face.
- Strong presentation skills to deliver group presentations internally and to clients.
- Excellent English writing skills.
- Be highly organised and be able to prioritise projects and workload.
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in a client relationship sales or consultative role.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Willing to pick up the phone and make active sales calls.
- Have at least 8 GCSE’s, 3 A-levels or equivalent in qualifications/experience.
- Interested in marketing.
- Able to manage multiple projects at once to tight deadlines.
- Be a good critical thinker that is able to foresee potential issues and advise clients on the right way forward.
Salary: £22,000 to £27,358 plus company performance related bonus
Hours: 09:00am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday
- Undertake different types of prize draw from different data sources and methods, identifies and applies inclusion / exclusion criteria.
- Identifies and applies suitable processes for judging. Drafts judging briefs. Personally undertakes agreed judging.
- Creates winner communication copy including phone scripts, email message templates and FAQs, and tracking documents.
- Understands and inputs to online admin sites for using entry data.
- Contacts and replies to winners by phone, text and email
- Record all contact and process steps with winners via project specific winner tracking documentation / spreadsheets / databases
- Populate project data reports
- keep our Business system up to date and inputs to improvement opportunities
- Identifies and implements prize research approach (features, timescales and costs) including some supplier negotiation on charges
- Creates draft purchase orders accurately and on time
- Briefs suppliers, supplies data and monitors performance
- Undertake occasional on site auditor duties for example, at printing and production sites around the country, or occasionally overseas
- Complete timesheets in real time and uses client proposals to ensure scope of work is understood and adhered to
Project Co-ordinator Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years’ full time experience in a client servicing / project support role
- Minimum A Level education
- Can use Microsoft Office
- Good organisation and time management skills, able to spot issues in advance
- Customer and client focused
- Thorough and accurate, focuses on cause and effect to prevent errors and oversights
- Team player
- Self Motivated
- Commercial – awareness of costs and importance of margin
All Company Benefits:
- 21 days a year plus Bank holidays (increasing to 26 days with length of service)
- Bonus day off for your birthday (after two years’ service)
- Generous bi-annual Bonus scheme- typical payouts of 10-15% of salary
- Free Tastecard+ providing discounts on restaurants & entertainment
- Annual training grant
- Private Health Scheme (contributory)
- Regular company social events e.g. Crystal Maze experience or Henley Regatta