About the Company
PromoVeritas, the Global Promotional Compliance Agency inspires brands and agencies to push the boundaries and build activations that reward and delight consumers. We protect the reputation of businesses by using our global, legal, and digital compliance expertise to de-risk, shape and implement campaigns that are effective and secure. So, on a day-to-day basis we are busy advising and influencing the development of on pack offers, judging competitions, running prize draws, implementing style instant wins and overseeing voting for major TV shows. Since 2002 PromoVeritas have run over 16,000 promotions in over 80 countries for brands and leading agencies including Amazon, Mondelēz, PepsiCo, ABinBev, Ogilvy and Mather, Publicis, American Express and WPP. The expanding company is currently 37, split between Client Management & New Business, Marketing, Legal, Operations and Digital.
Primary description of the role:
- Develop strategies and segmented targeted tactics to boost the company’s reputation as sector leader and generate an ongoing flow of qualified leads
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels
- Experienced in content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, securing speaker opportunities, PR, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Handling the company’s social media channels, webinar programme and keeping them fresh and relevant
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and clients
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget and allocate funds wisely to achieve ROI
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to newsletters and case studies
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Analyse client behaviour or prospect segmentation and adjust email/social and advertising campaigns accordingly
We’re looking for a flexible and versatile marketer who will be responsible for the growth of our inbound marketing channels, with at least two years’ experience in a similar role working within a brand or an agency. As Marketing Manager your responsibilities will include devising, implementing, and tracking the performance of multi-channel campaigns, managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity.
You will also be experienced in content marketing, devising, and securing speakers to webinars/ and or live events. Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels. You will interface daily with the Sales team to ensure required material and content remains fresh and relevant.
To be successful in this role, you will be results orientated and must come from a brand or agency background. You will have hands-on experience with web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective lead gen promotions.
Requirements and skills
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Can appoint, brief and work effectively with freelancers and suppliers
- Proven working experience in digital marketing – including
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, social media
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and good knowledge of excel
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and excellent written skills with an incredible eye for detail
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Excellent interpersonal and client facing skills
- Brave and bold thinking
- Experienced line manager with strong coaching skills (currently one direct report)
- 23 days a year plus Bank holidays (increasing to 27 days with 4 years service)
- Bonus day off for your birthday (after completion of probationary service)
- Generous bi-annual Bonus scheme – typical payouts of 10-20% of salary
- Private Health Scheme (contributory)
- Regular company social events e.g. Crystal Maze experience and Henley Regatta
If you meet the requirements for the role and are looking to join an innovative and rapidly growing business, then please apply now! For further information contact email@example.com or call 0203 325 6000.