Salary: £22,000-£28,000 plus company performance related bonus
Hours: 9.00am – 5.30pm Monday – Friday
Holiday: Starts at 23 days a year plus Bank holidays
Reporting to: Senior/Project Manager
About the Company
At PromoVeritas we shape and implement prize promotions for major brands such as Cadbury, Kellogg’s, American Express and Pepsi. We are a team of 30+ legal, marketing, project management, data and logistics experts who manage everything from giving solid legal advice on implementing promotions worldwide, to selecting winners of prize draws, to judging entries for competitions or creating ‘Willy Wonka’ style instant win packs, to contacting winners and arranging their prizes – all with an emphasis on compliance, knowledge and consumer care. There is huge amount of variety, a strong team ethos and the joy of seeing your work on supermarket shelves and websites all around the world. See our website for more information on us, our work and our clients.
Established in 2002, the company is based in Pinner, north London, about 25 minutes from Baker Street on the Metropolitan line tube. As a result of continued growth, we are looking to recruit high calibre individuals to join our project management team, who will share our passion for promotions and keeping clients and consumers happy.
To provide a responsive and crucial function in the planning and implementation of consumer promotions, including creating and managing timelines, identifying and managing risk, researching and purchasing prizes, handling data securely, selecting and contacting winners, and also despatching their prizes.
To manage and administer multiple projects concurrently with faultless attention to detail, to ensure their corresponding promotions are implemented effectively and efficiently. Time will be divided into personally managing and delivering some projects and working alongside Project Managers to support them in delivering additional tasks for more complicated campaigns,
- Identify what needs to happen when (across multiple services) and make it happen. Calculate and schedule dates. Plan for self and others
- Prepare Client Facing Schedules – project plans and procedures – tasks, dates and responsibilities for allocated jobs.
- Identify when it is suitable to involve external auditors, and brief them clearly
- Document project issues, risks and opportunities
- Create and update project data reports
- Provide input to project review / closure reports
- Identify suitable colleagues to handle duties during absence and then brief them on requirements. Content includes issues as well as tasks.
- Communicate with client contacts via email and phone, both inbound and outbound, proactively and reactively
- Demonstrate ability to spot project issues, problems, identify causes and possible solutions and implement remedial actions.
- Occasional attendance at client conference calls and meetings with Project Manager or when services are agreed, with Client Relationship manager,
- Tailor winner communication style to client requirements.
- Undertake different types of prize draw from different data sources and methods. Identify and apply inclusion / exclusion criteria.
- Identify and apply suitable processes for judging. Draft judging briefs. Personally undertake agreed judging.
- Create winner communication copy content including phone scripts, email message templates and FAQs and tracking documents.
- Understand and input to on-line amin sites for using entry data
- Contact and reply to winners by phone, text and email
- Record all contact and process steps with winners via project specific winner tracking documentation / spreadsheets / databases
- Populate project data reports
- Keep our business system up to date and input to improvement opportunities
- Identify and implement prize research approach (features timescale and costs) including some supplier negotiation on charges
- Create draft purchase orders accurately and on time
- Brief suppliers, supply data and monitor performance
- Undertake occasional on-site auditor duties for example at printing and production sites around the country, or occasionally overseas
- Complete timesheets in real time and use client proposals to ensure scope of work is understood and adhered to
Continuing professional development
- Actively commit to self-development
- Utilise all learning resources available e.g. internet
- Maintain a good working knowledge of business systems and ongoing updates
- Attend internal and external training / learning and completes exercises / applies knowledge
- Demonstrate passion for the promotional industry
- Actively seek feedback, encourage others to embrace feedback and evaluate critically
- Proactively support team members as required by changing workload demands
- Share skills and knowledge with colleagues within and across teams
- Contribute own experience and ideas
- Demonstrate the ability to juggle projects without error
- Ensure faultless attention to detail at all times
Estimate on how time is spent
Winner selection 15%
Winner communication 25%
Prize research, purchase and fulfilment 15%
General administration (includes internal meetings, training and general office duties) 25%
Primary, internal: Project Managers, Project Executives other Project Co-ordinators and Head of Operations
Secondary, internal: Client Relationship Managers and Legal Executives
External: client contacts, co-suppliers on client projects, direct suppliers for prize purchase and fulfilment
- Minimum 2 year full time experience in a client servicing, sales or project support role
- Minimum A Level education, ideally degree level candidate
- Clear, understandable speaking voice. Native English standard language. Accurate spelling and grammar.
- Clear, understandable written communication skills. Ability to create and deliver articulate company presentations and show awareness of different audience needs
- Can use MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint with good keyboard skills. Some advanced elements of Excel required to support data management
- Good organisation and time management skills. Ability to spot issues in advance
- Able to remain focussed on completing responsibilities despite distractions, pressures and changes
- Customer/Client focused
- Thorough and accurate at all times. Focus on cause and effect to prevent errors and oversight
- Team player
- Commercial – awareness of costs and importance of margin
- Willingness to undertake minimal independent remote / home out of hours work to complete time sensitive work. Could involve off site visits and staying away from home overnight
- Driver with full UK Licence
- Advanced Microsoft excel skills eg ability to handle conditional formatting and basic functions
- Formal Project management qualification (or working towards) eg Prince 2
- Software coding and programming
- Experience of using WordPress
If you meet the requirements for the role and are looking to join an innovative and rapidly growing business, then please apply now! For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 325 6000.