Graduate Sales Executive
Location: Pinner, HA5 5NE
Salary: Basic of £22,000- £24, 000 plus company performance related bonus
Hours: 9.00am – 5.30pm Monday – Friday
About the Company
PromoVeritas are the independent promotional verification specialists – we use our care, knowledge, expertise and passion for detail to ensure that all types of prize promotions via whatever medium are shaped and delivered fairly, securely and in compliance with the law and general best practice. In this way we protect both the interests of the brand, their creative agencies and also the consumer, who with increased confidence about the fair operation of the promotion, would be more likely to participate.
So, on a day to day basis we are busy advising and influencing the development of on pack offers, judging competitions, running prize draws, implementing ‘Willy Wonka’ style instant wins and overseeing voting for major TV shows. Our client base includes Pepsi, Walkers, ASOS, Barclays, HTC, Pringles, Kellogg’s and over 200 more with a large part of work coming from projects run overseas – 60+ countries in 2019 alone.
Due to continued expansion we are seeking to fill an important and challenging role in our Client Relationship Team.
- Supporting all members of the Client Relationship (Sales) team with day-to-day management of sales activity and client management, including drafting client facing financial proposals, chasing for purchase orders, invoicing.
- Provide quality briefing and work closely with internal Operations and Legal teams to ensure a faultless delivery of the project, with the appropriate oversight, checking in along the way to ensure the project is run in full compliance with codes, regulations and company practices and that the client is kept abreast of our progress and it happy.
- Keep abreast of activations being run without us to build learnings as well as being used as a new business tool.
- Work at all times in a professional, efficient manner with integrity and care for both the big picture (meeting client objectives) and the detail (such as wording of a proposed web banner or poster). See the unseen, ask the unasked questions.
- Work closely with the Sales Team to learn our industry, what we do, how we do it and importantly, why we do it.
- Build excellent knowledge of the sector and the main codes/principles.
- Demonstrate awareness of PromoVeritas brand values.
- Excellent communicator, both telephone and face-to-face. Strong presentation skills, including group presentations are a key part of the job.
- First class client servicing skills.
- Have perfect and persuasive written and oral English skills.
- Have a keen interest in client management and providing a solution to challenges.
- Be able to handle a wide range of clients of all types and levels in a quality manner.
- Passionate about quality and attention to detail.
- Interested in promotional activations and marketing.
- Able to assimilate knowledge quickly and then to apply it to appropriate situations.
- Commercially aware – able to construct well thought through business proposal documents and detailed project plans.
- Capable of multi-tasking, organising and prioritising own workload and coordinating with others within the team, e.g. Project Managers and Legal.
- Imaginative, creative and intelligent.
- Never take no for an answer. Be curious, determined, driven, focused, opportunistic and enthusiastic but also a good listener.
- 23 days a year plus Bank holidays (increasing to 26 days with length of service)
- Bonus day off for your birthday
- Generous bi-annual Bonus scheme- typical payouts of 10-15% of salary
- Membership of Reward Gateway benefits
- Various on and off the job training opportunities
- Private Health Scheme (contributory)
- Regular company social events e.g. Crystal Maze experience, virtual cocktail making / quizzes