Senior Front End Developer
About the Company
At PromoVeritas we shape and implement prize promotions for major brands such as Cadbury, Kellogg’s, American Express and Pepsi. We are a team of 40+ legal, marketing, project management, data and logistics experts who manage everything from giving solid legal advice on implementing promotions worldwide, to selecting winners of prize draws, to judging entries for competitions or creating ‘Willy Wonka’ style instant win packs, to contacting winners and arranging their prizes – all with an emphasis on compliance, knowledge and consumer care. There is a huge amount of variety, a strong team ethos and the joy of seeing your work on supermarket shelves and websites all around the world. See our website for more information on us, our work and our clients.
Although the company is grounded in compliance and operations, a significant and growing source of revenue is our digital services and we are now looking to expand our team of developers.
- Experience with Vue framework and JQuery (> 4 years)
- HTML/CSS3/SASS practices that support responsive design, progressive enhancement, W3C and accessibility standards across both desktop and mobile web
- Full web development life cycle experience including design, source control, component development, unit testing, end-to-end test automation & deployment
- In-depth knowledge of ES6
- A logical mind, capable of thinking like a consumer
- Intuitive feel for what is good, what is simple and what works
- A confident communicator, both written and verbal
- Ability to work autonomously within a small team to short deadlines
- A feel for marketing and ability to interface with other departments and clients
- An ability to identify business needs and scope work for other developers
- Primary, internal: Technical development team, Digital Project Manager, Information Security Manager
- Secondary, internal: SMT, Operations team, Sales team
- Secondary, external: client contacts, direct suppliers
- TypeScript experience
- Docker (for local development)
- Experience using Photoshop and/or Sketch in collaboration with UX/UI design
If you meet the requirements for the role and are looking to join an innovative and rapidly growing business, then please apply now! For further information contact email@example.com or call 0203 325 6000.