Social media promotions that make a difference
Running promotions on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social media platforms makes good sense. They are quick and inexpensive to set up and done correctly can engage a brand with huge audiences in minutes. But they are also prone to problems that can significantly damage a brand’s reputation (and budgets)- instantly.
What can go wrong?
- Cheating – it is easy to buy false votes or create fraudulent entries using fake IP addresses or overseas based services. PromoVeritas can eliminate these for you.
- Shut down – promotions that are in breach of the rules of the platform or a country, or are mismanaged can be turned off without notice by the platform
- Web chatter – a badly run promotion will receive negative publicity from the public and could easily be picked up by the media.
- Unfair Winner Selection – extracting entrants’ data compliantly is more complicated than it may seem. Many get it wrong. PromoVeritas will ensure all entries are counted, no matter which platform is used
- Financial cost – poor planning can create loopholes in your promotion which can be shared and exploited by the public
We believe that social media promotions deserve the same amount of planning and dedication as all promotions. Our teams have run thousands of social media promotions and are one step ahead when it comes to new rules and new platforms. Contact us to discover more about our expertise and how we can help you plan a successful promotion.