Always be in the know.
PromoVeritas may be experts at promotional and marketing compliance but we are also big believers in sharing what we know.
The creativity and development of the marketing industry is best when there is the minimum of outside regulation and interference. Making mistakes is costly and draws the attention of Government and consumer watchdogs who could make the rules even stricter.
For this reason we are happy to share our knowledge of how to do things right with our brands and their agencies – from online to on-pack, from cloud-based to overseas promotions – so that they can learn how to protect marketing campaigns, promotions and reputations.
Our Training Session covers the main aspects of the Codes and Laws that your team should be aware of and is tailored to suit your requirements. It is an engaging and interactive 60-minute session packed with great advice and tips. The cost is £300 but it is offered complimentary to our existing clients and valid prospects.
Some of the things we will cover:
- The basics on Sales Promotion laws and codes – CAP Codes, Gambling Act and Consumer Protection Regulations, Portman rules for alcohol marketing
- Recommended promotional best practice: from T&C’s to winner selection and management
- Applying the rules to On pack, Digital and Social Media promotions
- Managing cross-border or multi-national promotions
- The risks of Social Media and phone voting campaigns
- Any questions you have about promotions you are running
General Data Protection, or GDPR, will come into effect in May 2018 and is another subject that we offer tailored training for.
Promoveritas’s GDPR workshop was an incredibly valuable session for OVO’s marketing team. They provided a very comprehensive overview and helped us understand exactly what we need to do in order to become fully compliant by May 2018.
Melanie Seasons, OVO Energy
Go to our Events page to find out more about our Be in the know Breakfast Briefings.